Tuesday, October 18, 2011

{ mustache pumpkin } Halloween

I love these little mustaches that you see everywhere.
They're just so cute! And honestly... you can put a mustache
on ANYTHING! So here's one on a pumpkin!


What you'll need:
  1. pumpkin (any size)
  2. black card stock
  3. paint (white or antique white)
I used spray paint becuase it really is so much easier! Turn
your pumpkin upside down and start with the bottom. This way
you don't scuff up the paint on the top (you'll actually see that
part). Paint the bottom.

Once the bottom is DRY, turn it over and paint the top.
I gave the top  two coats for good coverage. Let it dry
completely.

Now you can start woking on your mustache. I drew a rough
draft on a little piece of paper.

I then folded it in half and cut it out so that both sides
were the very same!

Add a small dab of glue to the center back of your
mustache.

Stick it to the cute side of your pumpkin!

Done!

No comments: