Wednesday, March 23, 2011

{ black and yellow }

It's amazing how quickly a scrapbook can be made when you are making it for someone else! I finished a 20 page scrapbook in less than 3 days! Yes... I'm proud! It usually takes me an entire day to finish 2 pages! But I guess that is because I was trying not to put to much into it! My baby sister is getting married in just 9 weeks and I wanted to give her something she would enjoy forever! This particular scrapbook is meant to keep her wedding photos in. I tried to leave a lot of it really simple so that she can add whatever she wants to it without over doing it; A napkin here, a ribbon there. I also tried to make plenty of space for writing her own stuff. And so here is a little preview.

Of course there are no pictures on the mats so some of these won't look as busy as they might look now!

This one is going to be sooo cute with photos!
Not sure why it keeps posting my photos sideways... sorry
Well... if you see this Kaitlyn, I hope you like the preview! I'll bring it with me in May! And maybe in the meantime I'll scrapbook my own wedding.... yeah right!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

kandis, this is beautiful!! i cant wait to fill it all up!! :] :] you are so talented, and i couldnt have ever done this awesome of a job on my own!! best present ever :] <3

Calley said...

Wish I was scrapbooking with ya!