Tuesday, September 20, 2011

{ picture book }

Trying to find a cute way to display your photos? Here's one!
It's so simple and you can change the photos out as you please!

What you'll need:
  1. A hard back book
  2. Clothes pins
  3. Photos


All you do is simply use the clothes pins to hold your picture onto
the cover of the book!

I removed the paper cover from my book so that it looks a little
older than it really is. I just picked up this book from Salvation Army.
I think it was $1.00! I also wrote on my Polaroid type photos.

I also tried it putting the photos inside of the book! It was
so cute, too! I love this idea for a night stand or a coffee table!


There is nothing to it! It's such a cute vintage/shabby chic look
that I really enjoy! I can't wait to share all of my "old book" ideas!
I have a lot coming!


No comments: