Monday, October 10, 2011

{ toothpick flag and candy corn cupcakes }

I love Halloween and fall and all the decor and cute
stuff that can go along with it! I can't wait to get
some of my festive projects done and posted
for all to see and do!


 
on www.sugarturntable.com, and had to make them!
She has so many cute things on there!
This is HER picture, not mine! Mine weren't nearly
as cute! hahah Use her advise on refrigerating after each
frosting layer or you won't end
up with cupcakes like this!


When I was done
I felt that I needed some toothpick flags to
stick into them! It's a simple project
that can be used for any reason! They are
cute in scrapbooks and on cards! You can
decorate deserts for any holiday or birthday by simply
using different paper!


 
What you'll need:

  1. Pattern paper
  2. Toothpicks
  3. Liquid glue ( like white school glue)

First you'll want to either make a pattern on
scratch paper, or just free hand on the backside
 of your pattern paper,
the shape you want your flag(s).


Cut them out!


Use glue over the backside of your flag and
wrap it around the tip of your tooth pick.



That's it!


And the uses are endless! I just used up some
more of my scraps and made a bunch to
use on future scrapbook pages!

And look how cute they are on these candy corn cupcakes!


The cupcakes were yummy! lol

 

No comments: