Monday, December 5, 2011

{ monster birthday }

We celebrated my son's 2nd birthday yesterday! We
do birthdays pretty simple out here! We love
having BBQ's and inviting all of our friends as well
as our neighborhood kids over. There's never 
a lot of decorating involved... just cakes! :)

I have been excited to make monster 
themed cakes for Tyke's birthday! 
( one is never enough )

And although I had planned on taking pictures
while I made them.... I didn't! So this
is strictly for inspiration! :)

Here they are! Fun and not scary! But still monsters!


Here are a few of my favorite monsters! lol

Making a wish!

The birthday boy!


I added some coconut flakes and slivered almonds
to the batter of one cake! It turned out so 
yummy!

He got a bike and some cars and trucks; his 
favorite things!



Happy Birthday to my little Tyke! 

No comments: